HR

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Stopping hair fall

I noticed more hair on my brush, my clothes and everywhere. Blood test showed low ferritin levels. I was taking this iron with vitamin C on empty stomach every morning for three months to lift my ferritin levels to good level. It stopped hair fall and made baby hair sprout. only this iron I can take on empty stomach, other make me nauseous and I just stop take them. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Chelated form of Iron is easier to be absorbed by the body. I was vegan for almost 9 years and was taking Iron to help me maintain healthy haemoglobin levels and immune system. I'm trying this brand for the first time and so far am satisfied with the ingredients, size, the quality and the packaging.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I appreciated that this product was indeed easy on the stomach and overall digestion. I enjoy taking iron supplements to help with energy levels and my periods, and this was helpful.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take 1 pill a day with vitamin C. I had anemia, so i hope this supplement will help me with this problem. Pills have medium size. The package is safe. Good quality!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Highest dose of iron I could find, in a small tablet. Fewer fillers.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I am very anemic. This iron keeps my energy up. I particularly like the small round tablets which go down easily.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Perfect ,,, highly recommended,, I am in love with this product

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great! I really love it, my favorite brand of supplement

Posted on May 28, 2022

Been taking this for a while already, certainly helps with blood count.