HR

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

GREAT AFTER TASTE(FRUITY AND NUTTY ).REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE.THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT.GOOD INGREDIENT.DELIVERED WELL PACKAGED.I LIKE THE PRODUCT(NOT LIKE THOSE CHEAP OLIVE OILS YOU CAN BUY.COMES IN DARK BOTTLE(WHICH IS GOOD).ILIKE THE FACT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TASTE THE FULL BODY OF THE OLIVE OIL.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS OLIVE OIL TO OTHERS.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This oil is fruity and light. When we use it for salad, it blends well and salad is tasty. For some olive oils, there is an unpleasant aftertaste but I did not detect any aftertaste for the Arbequina blend. I have deducted one star due to its higher pricing and lack of offering for the bigger bottle that is more economical. I may not get this blend again due to the pricing.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I prefer Arbequina to other EVO from California Olive Ranch. It tastes fruity, full bodied and I consider it a 'waste' to use it for cooking. Drinking it 2 tbsp a day has becoming my habitual diet. A shot of it soothe my soul!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's my first order for this California made EVOO. It has peppery and fruity taste and quality source of oil with just the right size. Usually I drink it raw after diet rather than use for cooking, and it leaves smooth and mellowed flavour in your mouth. Nice!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

California Ranch produces the best Olive oil out there in my opinion, the Arbequina and Arbosana are just flat out unbeatable. I fry and bake with them and they are delicious with vinegar and oil salads! Not to mention they are super healthy, excellent for the heart and arteries!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Taste is good! Soft and fresh taste. I ate the other one, nutty flavor, btw it’s good as well. Love california olive oil.

7e43b999-4f74-4e0c-9790-feeff4268a24
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

been using this as source of omega 9 for health of my family. great trusted brand for its pureness and quality

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Shipping was good. Have not tried the product yet but pretty confident I'll like it

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Another greta olive oil. She actually use it for light cooking such as stir frying veggies. It tastes good too.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice olive! It’s so deep and good for health.