HR

Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought this product for my husband. He was having frequent urinary issues and we had seen a urologist and after some testing (which came back clear, thankfully!) he recommended he take a product similar to this one. I picked this one up for him because of the natural ingredients and the health benefits. He’s been on it for nearly a month and has said he’s felt a noticed change with regard to urinary issues (before it was frequent urination with little output—now it’s more output/less frequent!)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been using graminex pollen extract for many years in US. It is not easily available in singapore. So glad that it is now available in iherb.

Posted on May 7, 2022

great product to use as a supplement to relieve the symptoms of prostatitis. results are present. capsules are easy to swallow without odor. it did not cause me any unpleasant symptoms. the quantity is sufficient for a while. worth a trial for those who suffer from prostatitis.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

very usefull product for prostate I am still using its i feel its work

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This stuff really works. Worked better for me than the more expensive brands like AOR.

Capsule is small enough, no weird smell, ingredient is good.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

After taking this product for a month, I felt frequent urination has been improved.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

good for prostate health, decreased my toilet visits to urinate at night.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Sorry, but did not help much with my prostate problem

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Promotes good sleep. Good pollen extract.