HR

Posted on May 2, 2022

Got it for a year old baby. Baby drinks it well, doesn’t spit it out, as it usually comes to the similar things. Taste is good. Everything is fine, the delivery was fast surprisingly. Quality is also good. Size is 473 ml. It’s ingredients are calcium and magnesium. Also d3 and zinc citrate

457c21fa-9420-4845-82ed-690f707dcd8b
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The best for children! calcium with magnesia with orange flavor is only 2 teaspoons a day and necessarily with dairy products:milk, Scandinavian cheese, yogurt is then perfectly absorbed, magnesium soothes, for teeth, for bones and strengthens the nervous system.... In general, I strongly advise this product, meets the assigned criteria.I will buy more.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This product is new and I just ordered it for the first time. It is a white liquid with a sweet taste and a slight aroma. Calcium plays an important role in building strong bones, especially in growing children.​ Unfortunately, there are not many options for liquid calcium for children.

2341b022-2573-4ccb-922b-987dc8fbf492
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Calcium supplement is a staple in a home for the kids. I believe it is of good quality as I have observed my son’s increase in height and overall appetite after taking this supplement. Was previously taking child’s life brand but decided to switch to this since it is much more affordable at the same. Ingredient is similar too.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought this for my children who are all growing their permanent teeth. One child doesn't like the taste, the other two think it tastes great. The one who doesn't like the taste seems to have a mild stomach reaction to the supplement, so i stopped giving it to him. The package is leakproof and convenient. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great product. I noticed that whenever my kids had this they would feel very hungry and ate faster at meal times. So I guess it’s a good thing given they are marathon eaters who can sit at the table for hours for a meal. Now it only take them 5-10 mins to finish their meal. They asked to have this before their mealtime so they can eat faster, they feel hungrier. Maybe they are going to grow more bones and taller soon hahaha.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very good quality and what's important for me sugar free ingredients. Very nice orange taste, kids always happy to get it. I like effective form and very high quality with reasonable price. I can see improvement after 2 weeks of using.Our favourite supplement.

80703236-1695-48e5-bd80-414058938733
1dfc8a46-db72-4c84-b02e-ad398cb932af
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

its very nature and great product thank u Iherb like it soooooooooooooooooop much thank u Iherb for all porducts thank you very much it strong for teeth and hair my child 🌹🌹 Iam advice for this product it's really good 👍🏻

0157966a-08f3-49bc-bb7a-cde3d03ca094
Vitalambre
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It is very great calcium complex for a small kids for an affordable price. The taste is delicious, my niece ( 9month old) likes taking this complex.

cc1f6c3c-4812-4031-a185-3a4389441618