HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been off caffeine for over 10 years but I still love to drink a coffee-type beverage in the morning. This is my go-to morning herbal beverage. It looks just like coffee and I take it with coconut cream, no sugar. It's very satisfying and after a time you feel like you're having your morning cup of coffee without the caffeine. Much healthier.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

This is a delicious drink. it makes a wonderful coffee substitute. It has a hearty satisfying flavor and it's smooth and malty tasting. It's good hot or cold and even in smoothies. If you prepare it cold, I would recommend dissolving it in a bit of hot water first, so that it mixes in smoothly.

Posted on May 23, 2022

taste and smell like reall coffee without the caffeine, the size of the package can fill lot of servings with high frequency of drinking the beverage!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is the product you want if your looking for coffee alternative, tastes just like coffee with out any caffeine. High quality product, I would recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A large tub, which, at 1 teaspoonful per drink will last months and months, is good value. The taste is nice, and I love that it has figs and sugar beets in. All in all, well worth buying.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I mix this along, with the other Cafix, with regular caffeinated coffee. It tastes great and allows me to enjoy coffee without quite so much caffeine!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Wonderful replacement for coffee! Able to drink black as I did when I was a coffee drinker. I prefer the taste to similar tea coffee replacements. The consistency and color is identical to coffee.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

This is the best coffee substitute out there!! I have tried many brands!! I brew it in my coffee maker and drink it the way I drink a reg cup of coffee. It has good flavor and satisfies coffee cravings. I have heart issue so even decaf coffee not option.

9f9817d6-392c-42d0-a214-79a6cca70124
9daadb96-1fe9-4c05-8d8f-3bc9c5c00bfc
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I really don't know how I feel about this: it's not terrible and not great. Would I buy it again? Probably not, because it's kind of a non-entity, but again, it's not bad. Have been drinking it about a week. Maybe I'll love it over time, but not yet.