HR

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
As close as caféine coffee!

I really like this decaf coffee. Over a year ago, I had to stop caffeine and it really made me sad cause I couldn't have coffee anymore and decaf didn't taste good to me... Until I found Altura. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who cannot drink caffeinated coffee. It taste delicious and have the same consistency.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good coffee! Excellent taste with a smooth finish. I prefer decaf and I was happy to have found it on iHerb. I have switched my diet to organic and this fits in perfectly. Good price. I bought two cans. I highly recommend this product and will be ordering more. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Wing Wong
Posted on May 3, 2022

I am not good at describing the smell/taste but it is different in a good way than the coffee I was buying before. It seems fresher and fills the house with a great coffee smell even before I brew it. I use it for both my cold coffee brewing and regular hot coffee. Both my husband and I love the bold flavor.

Posted on Oct 3, 2020

The organic Decaf, regular roast has a very rich flavor and is delicious. I mix some with the Regular Medium Roast and it makes for the perfect cup of coffee. iHerb sent me the coffee right away. I was amazed at how quickly it came. iHerb has really great service. I will continue ordering from them. Sincerely, Judy, Florida

32846894-711a-44f5-a64f-47807ce54316
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good coffee taste, although I won't re-buy as I read that decaf takes a lot of chemicals to remove the caffeine from the beans.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

There was nothing particularly wrong with this product just a personal preference in the flavour. I like that it’s organic and Swiss water decaf

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

It is pretty good. Not spectacular, but very good, smooth, low acidity, medium roast with caramel or toffee notes and slightly sweet. I'm pleased that it is organic. I just buy organic coffees after I found out that pesticides that have long been outlawed in the US are commonly in use in the third world countries where coffee is grown and they are used on coffee. But thankfully, not this one.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The roast and taste is just right for a decaf coffee, and it's organic, too!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love the taste of this coffee and ordering from iHerb makes it all so easy.