HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Good

This coffee is between a lightly roasted and a medium roasted, with a good acidity remaining. There is little bitterness, and we like its elegant aroma !

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Good quality and ingredients and easy to use the size is big and the package is good The taste is delicious

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. The size was perfect and package amazing

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love the citrusy taste of the coffee. The product was well sealed. Delivery was fast too!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

i like thsi organic coffee, the classic roast is not too strong

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

OK. I wouldn't rave about it, but it's a bit different taste to what I am used to.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I love this coffee. Aroma doesn’t vanish after you open a can. It taste really nice, classic roast, as it says on the pack. Not too strong.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I tried the instant coffee of the same brand. But this one is not up to the bar. One scoop is not enough. You need to add lots of coffee to get black coffee. Otherwise you end up with light pale coffee that has no taste. Adding lots of the coffee will make the canister last, in my opinion, no longer than two weeks if you drink a cup daily. Yet the canister is supposed to last longer than that. Sorry to say that but the product did not live up to my expectations!

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I tried many brands for an organic coffee that tasted good enough to drink without cream or sugar. Found it here. It’s very good black! I plan to buy again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Excellent product. Very flavorful with a medium roast.