Page 1 - Reviews - Burt's Bees, Body Lotion, Cocoa & Cupuacu Butter, 12 oz (340.1 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This lotion is super thick but absorbs into skin without greasy feel. I use this all year round and gave it in every room Of my home in dispensers. I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Was hoping it would smell like chocolate but it doesn't. It smells medical. It's not a nice lingering smell for the day, so I only put it on if I'm staying home that day. Feels nice though and absorbs well.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love the smell. Absorbs quickly and softens my skin. Really do what they said, i'll surely buy again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

At first, lotion texture seems rich. It is absorbed quickly and skin is supple but after two hours it's as if there's no trace of it on skin. Smell is not pleasant but not overpowering. Too light for me. Not enough moisture, even for summer season.

Posted on May 19, 2022

All burts bee products are great and perfect smell, this one is no exception. It moisturizes smoothly and with long lasting effect.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I hated the scent, so gave it to a friend. she loves the cream, says it is very moisturizing.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

No scent, great texture, moistures dry skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

First, I'll go over the line-up. He is wonderful. Cocoa butter and cupuacu are designed to deeply moisturize and nourish the skin, as well as prevent dehydration. They stimulate skin regeneration, increase its elasticity. Cocoa butter is often included in formulas for anti-stretch mark creams for both pregnant women and those who are prone to weight gain and sudden weight loss. It also contains jojoba oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil and other good ingredients. The texture of the product, as stated in the name, is a plump, non-flowing lotion. It spreads well over the body, no grease, no stickiness. It is absorbed quickly. The skin under the lotion is silky. By morning sensations, the lotion is really absorbed, and does not remain a film on the body. I can't say that he gives special nutrition, but he looks after in any case. And it is pleasant to touch the skin after applying the lotion. Unfortunately, this is where the pluses ended. And there are two minuses left. This is the smell. How did the manufacturer manage to make such a nasty perfume fragrance and why. The composition promised at least to smell something sweet. But no. Something stifling, rancid, maybe vanilla and sunflower oil? In general, I do not want to smell like that. And the second thing. This is a non-working pump. Doesn't give out lotion at all. We unscrewed it and watched it, checked it, it's useless. Therefore, in order to use the product, you have to unscrew the pump head and press the package with your hands.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I've only used lips from the same manufacturer, and this was my first body lotion! I was surprised to use it! It is very moisturized and can be used by me with sensitive skin without any problems ♪ As expected, Burt's beads are of high quality!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it every time I went abroad. I love it because it has high moisturizing power and the smell is not too strong. I am grateful that you can buy it at the local price. Please handle it forever