HR

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
This works for me!

I couldn't find anywhere to buy my go-to Calendula cream so I gave this a try. I really LOVE how moisturizing this is for my skin which is very very sensitive. The skin could get a sticky texture if you put it too much but the tube is really hard to squeeze - so you won't get too much! The ingredients are very clean and non-toxic. I can't wait for the summer without worrying about the sun!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Works great on the eczema patches on my hands AND my chapped lips. it's the perfect 2 in 1 for me and it's small enough for the purse. The consistency is super thick like Vaseline, so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this ointment for any skin irritations.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s my first time purchasing this products. I think it is essential for all households as last night I burn my hand from boiling kettle steam and I immediately put the ointment on, it works after another touch and I don’t feel any burning sensation after that. The scent is subtle but it is great quality.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

You only have to use a little for big and fast results. When I was a kid, I had very sensitive skin which cause skin irritation from many products containing numerous ingredients, dyes, additives, etc. So, I'm very careful choosing any skincare product/s. Results in choosing Boiron Calendula Ointment: OUTRIGHT WINNER11

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I think this is my new holy grail, it’s very soothing as a person with extremely sensitive skin, it made my skin look so calm and glowy. It’s pretty thick though. It didn’t moisturize, has the consistency as Vaseline so it will keep the moisture locked in. Still love it tho

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this product! Calendula has so many benefits. Ointment is quite heavy so you really don’t need to use a lot at a time. A pea sized dab is enough for my whole face and down my neck. Will last a long time. Aside from the ‘slugging method’ this product is great to have on hand for the household medical kit as well.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Calendula Ointment is used in my family to relief itchy or burning feeling on the skin and moisturize dry skin. The cream's texture is smooth, its scent is pleasant, the quality is very good. The package and its size is great because I can bring with me everywhere I go, putting in my bag or pocket. Its safe for any ages, children or adult. Recommend for all, bring it with you everywhere, it can be used in emergency situations.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Calendula ointment is good to have on hand in the first aid kit. I like the consistency and size of this brand and use it for rough or irritated skin, rashes, or wounds. It doesn't seem to have any scent or disturbing colour and is very soothing and calming to irritated areas..