HR

Posted on Sep 24, 2021
Great choice for gluten free breakfast

This muesli is sugar free with lots of coconuts flakes etc to enrich the flavour. I have tried to make both hot and cold version, nice and healthy choice

4d6d123e-efb4-463f-abf3-fdbee2477e6f
2f0ee761-b1c8-4ce9-a0a3-17483cbfa100
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This product is excellent, i am using it for breakfast. The taste is very delicious The quality is great with all the diversity in the ingredient and the composition is perfect for a healthy meal. The package was well packed and firm. I recommend it and definitely will buy it again. I only wish the size was bigger as you can finish it within a week with the indicated serving..

Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this just to try the tropical flavor. I like it a lot. I particularly like to mix this with a bit of Bob's granola - a great combination. Ingredients seem great quality an there is a range of textures. I like the taste a lot. This will go on my regular rotation.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love muesli and Bob's Red Mill makes by far the best around! The ingredients are so wonderful, and it is a great taste combination as each one of them just make your mouth sing for joy! The quality is always top notch as each ingredient is organic and without any extra fillers you get exactly what you want!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The product comes in a package suitable for the purpose. It has a list of good ingredients and I like the fact that it doesn't contain not too much sugar/carbohydrates and contains no gluten. Nice flavor but not mind blowing. In my opinion is of good quality and I would order again. Great with yogurt

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Not bad. I've ordered these many times now and it is one of our staples, but that said, things I don't like: the macadamia nuts usually tasted old, perhaps spoiled. I like mac nuts, but I don't think these taste good. I also think the mango pieces could be skipped. They just stick to teeth, and this doesn't need sweetness. There could be more seeds included, as it's a bit skimpy on that. All in all, it's not a bad mix. I like it, and it's the best I've found for a somewhat healthy muesli. But sometimes I think I should just make my own mix, but with family I just don't find the time.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Mixed fruits and coconut in the mixed ingredients. I love how it tastes with almond milk or oat milk. It comes with the right package and size.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love love the cereal it even has some nuts in it it is just utterly awesome it definitely is a nice change I often eat this so thank you Bob Mills

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Yummy muesli for breakfast, cooking or baking . No gluten which is very important for me. There are not many great products on this shelf but these muesli is something you are going to buy again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

there is no rasin the muesli, great! not necessary to cook