HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I use this oat bran almost daily. I was trying to find an alternative to rolled oats and this is it. Almost like cream of wheat but healthier. Price for the amount is also a good deal. I use iHerb now for a lot of my items that my grocery store wants to charge much more for on the smaller size. I get a bigger bag for less cost.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Oat bran is super versatile. It can be used in just about any baked good imaginable. Just substitute for white or whole wheat flour for extra fiber and flavor. My favorite way to use oat bran is to put it in homemade pancakes. The best part about that? My picky family doesn't even realize it's there and everyone raves about how tasty my pancakes come out

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I eat this every morning year-round because it’s delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare. You don’t need to be precise when measuring it either. Just pour however much you want to eat into a small pot, add enough water to allow it to boil down, and cook it for a few minutes on the stovetop. If you run out of water, just add more. You can also cook it in the microwave, but I’ve had it boil over a few times so I think the stovetop is better. You can also add fresh fruits and milk to it after it has been cooked. Very delicious and nutritious!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Products of Bob’s Red Mill have never disappointed me. They are always of good quality. If you want to add more fiber to your healthy diet, it is highly recommended. Plus, it's a delicious breakfast to prepare in just 5 minutes. I like it with banana, almonds and peanut butter.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

No brainer for high fibre breakfast! Especially when combined with psyllium seed husks. High quality uniformity, with a yummy crunch sensation. High quality ingredient, at that size stores easily in the frig mate, and the package is just bonzer for carrying veggie scraps down to the compost heap where the possums reap the benefits too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This a good quality tasting ingredient oat bran that I add in with my oatmeal that makes a healthier breakfast and use with a bit of honey and almond milk. many benefits overall for my strict diet . Great price for 40 ounce package serving size, I consume daily and would recommend.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great quality oat bran. I don’t know why oat bran went out of trend, it’s the healthiest part of the oats! The package is a decent size and the taste is great. Natural ingredients and full of all the benefits of the fiber of the oats. It helped to get my cholesterol down!

Posted on May 31, 2022