HR

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love Bob's Red Mill granolas. I think I have bought nearly all of them now. This is another great one. I enjoyed eating it. Recently I have been mixing this with Bob's tropical muesli. I like it a lot. Excellent quality and even better taste.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Low in fat and high in flavor, this is my favorite granola. I add it to homemade soy yogurt or eat it with plant-based milk and raisins. So delicious I have it on auto-delivery.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

everything from Bob's Red Mill has quality ingredients, good taste, size package, use, benefits, and composition. i dont really like the granola that this brand sells. i think their other products are better. it's good, but not for me. and maybe it's too sweet for some people.

Posted on May 30, 2021

I thought I'd give this granola a try, tired of the same limited choices I have overseas. The flavor is good and the apple and blueberry are not overpowering or overly artificial flavors. I immediately noticed it was less (at least to my palate) sweeter than many traditional store-bought granola brands in the US. Fine for me. A bowl of this with milk will make a nice start to the next few mornings.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great product and a great price especially for such a large supply!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My favorite granola, not too sweet and the smell is great

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

taste very good and healthy, size is reasonable and easily to use. the package is re-sealable so its good for storage

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

nice. I bought for breakfast to mixing with greek yogurt. I love taste together ❤️

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I use this granola regularly for breakfast. I like its composition and taste. One serving adds energy to my day.