HR

Posted on May 1, 2022

I hade the original flavor first and it tasted so clean and could feel the high quality of the protein. Its just very refreshing and improving the recovery after working. Only notice i didn’t like the taste of the original it was like a milk mixed with water. But the chocolate is way better, its naturally sweetened and have high quality chocolate which you can tell by the smooth. I have problem with whey protein concentrate but this isolate is gentle on my stomach. Please leave a like if you find my comment useful👍👍

9fa3fbee-a3ff-4af3-abb5-1aa8a9391b35
Posted on May 19, 2022

I always feel better in the morning when I make a smoothie with this product. I add greens blueberries and carrots. It’s such a delicious flavor.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Got this for a friend. Strawberry flavor is my personal favorite. Clean no sugar! Keeps me satiated the entire morning. For a thicker consistency add in half an avocado when blending.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is my favorite protein powder! It’s sweetened with stevia and it tastes great. It also has other good ingredients and the whey comes from grass fed cows no antibiotics etc.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

good taste low cholesterol low calories grass fed cows so no antibiotic or hormones contains whey isolate the purest of protein and 26 grams per scoop which is a lot compare cholesterol and calories to the amount of protein and the ratio is the best i can find with any other supplement and of course it has all the branch amino acids cant beat it

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

Only protein powder that doesn't give me tummy troubles. I love it. It's all I use. Chocolate is my favorite, vanilla is OK but better if you are going to mix with other stuff.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Great when mixed with water as a substitute for milk in breakfast cereals.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product i recommend it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

great product! the description is completely consistent!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

great mix well taste good