HR

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good

I believe the quality is good. The taste is also good, vanilla is my favorite I use it in my diet to replace meals in a smoothie and I don't have time or I drink it after a workout. This supplement can be a little too much for my stomach to digest but it's because dairy products in general are a problem for me, but using it occasionally is not a problem.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Repeat purchase. Been using this for a few months. Clean whey. So far it is the only whey isolate that sits well with. Have tried Original and Vanilla and prefer vanilla for the slight sweetness. I add it to my coffee in the morning instead of milk. Good quality.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great quality 'clean' ingredients. Does not cause me any stomach bloating like many other brands of whay protein. Taste is not too sweet and vanilla favour very pleasant.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The package is indeed huge for the price, but honestly it tastes so awful for someone who is trying protein powders for the first time, it tastes like something similar to antibiotics (?) I bought it because I do not sufficiently eat protein from its original sources but I think I just wasted money 😭

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is too sweet for me. I prefer the plain version. The less ingredients in it the better so I much prefer mine plain and tasteless.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great stuff! Going to say these really help, at least for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great taste! The best protein powder I have ever used!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great Product with great taste. Add to a smoothie and you are all set!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. Great taste

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Let's start with the fact that it is very easy to digest. Does not cause stomach problems and feels very natural. It mixes easily with milk and water and the taste - perfect!