HR

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Love this multivitamin. I like that it is divided into 3 doses. I am very sensitive to multivitamins and smaller divided dosages are important for me.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I just received this product, and have not yet taken it more than once, so I cannot report about how well it works for me yet. I can say that I was excited to discover this product and thank i-Herb for carrying it - it's hard to find. It is easier to swallow and digest in this veggie capsule form, compared to those in huge tablets. It has no iron, which is important - many people need to opt out of iron, but they want a multi with high doses of all the basics, plus minerals and other important nutrients. This one has all that, plus many perks in the form of natural plant derivatives that boost gut health and the immune system. I am looking forward to more complete nutritional backup, more conveniently, as I get lazy when I have to keep track of several separate pills. I sure need the whole gamut. Now I'm motivated! Ask me agin ina month.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have a hard time swallowing some vitamins, but these have rounded edges and are easy to swallow, plus they are packed with nutrition and I feel better when I take them.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I felt the change ♥️

Posted on Feb 23, 2020

Best mulitivitamin/multimineral I have ever tried. Never upsets stomach, and once it hits your tongue, you can tell you are doing yourself a huge favor. I love these and buy them for my parents.

Posted on Mar 8, 2011

I'm really enjoying these vitamins. I love the fact that they are iron free, considering the combination of other supplements that I take. I like the fact that the serving size is 3 per day rather that 6 I'm used to. They seem to be quite high quality.

Posted on Nov 4, 2010

I've been buying various multis (available to public and under $75) over the last few years and have found a great brand that within days. I could tell these were making a difference: my nails, cuticles, hair, energy and immune resistance have almost immediately improved. Also, I'm not as hungry.

Posted on Feb 7, 2010

I have been using these vitamins for about 9 years & really need the exceptional micro-nutrients in them. They make me feel good ! As long as they make them, I'll buy them.

Posted on Aug 11, 2009

evidently I need more micronutrients than most people. I have a high stress & energy level & need whats in these vitamins. One days dosage & I can feel the difference ! They are worth every penny.

Posted on Jul 2, 2009

Great product that I've been taking now for 3 months. No after taste and no tasting it a second time around. But, what is better is the customer service and super quick shipping from iHerb!!