HR

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
STRESS REDUCER/PERKY MAKER

Of course this is a daily element in my veggie shake. But when I'm feeling particularly stressed/low energy , just 1 tsp in 200 ml of water and it picks me right up. Don't know why but suddenly, I feel grounded. So if like me, you can't do coffee, try this for perkiness!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

So good! High in protein, selenium, b vitamins and has a nutty savory flavor. I usually add 1 scoop to fruit smoothies and you can't even taste it. In fact, I think it adds to it and brings out the sweetness of the fruit smoothie. I've tried adding it to oatmeal because I can go for savory over sweet oatmeal, but it not the best way to consume it in my opinion. I'll continue to use this when I run through this tub. This is the the only brewer's Yeast brand I've tried. It states "non-bitter" and so I'm thinking other brands come generally bitter. This lives up what's stated. Definitely no bitterness whatsoever. Just savory and nutty with an excellent nutrient profile. Serving size is 2 scoops. But with my diet and just 1 scoop, I'm meeting all of my RDA mineral/vitamin profile.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great quality for baking! It adds natural B vitamins to my baked goods and doesn't change the taste at all. I love using this. At my last doctor's visit, after looking at my labs, my doctor was surprised how high my B vitamin levels were.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Most brewer's yeasts are made from grain, but Bluebonnet makes theirs from sugar beet molasses, rendering them less bitter than traditional brewer's yeast. Loaded with many B vitamins and other minerals. Great for seasoning various foods- baked potatoes, veggies, popcorn, or rice.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I add this to a fermented smoothie recipe for maximum nutritional value. Have bought it several times before. It is my preferred source of B vitamins, a great product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've tried two other brands of brewer's yeast here on iHerb, and this one is the best tasting. It doesn't smell like beer, and it's not bitter at all. Perfect for smoothies

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

High in protein, selenium, B vitamins and has a nutty savory flavor. Recommended by a friend. This product was recommended by a friend so purchased it. Compare to other brands of Brewer's Yeast, i found this is the best brand out their. Nice product. Good for health I like that this contains natural vitamins, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. Easy to melt in the water and smell and taste good to eat. Powder is very smooth This product contains 50% high-quality protein, 30% dietary fiber, plus rich B vitamins and minerals

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It’s okay. The Now foods version have have better results and will switch back to that. This one allegedly contains Chromum but I seriously doubt it unless it’s picolinate as an after market additive as it seems to be denatured and debittered like most on the market. Average I would say and your mileage may vary depending on what you wish to see from a B-complex that is natural.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Purchased to add to Add to food for lactation supply there is a slight odd taste there. I wish it was tasteless however gluten-free brewers Yeast is hard to find and this was good value for quantity

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!