HR

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love that i found a chewable vitamin d for my toddler. He resists taking the drops and is deficient so needed to take vitamin d. He likes the taste and asks for them every day. I have ordered them again and love how easy it makes giving him his vitamins. I also love that it is made with whole foods.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great and easy for kids. Must need vitamin all he time

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Excellent product made from quality ingredients, the children love the taste, does not stick to teeth, invites for the whole family

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Super nice flavor. It’s hard to be perfect for 3 years old kid, but this product really is)

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Got these for my 6 year old. She loves them. I like the ingredients. They smell like cotton candy 😊

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Nice chewable tables, but we need to take 3 to get needed quantity of vitamin D and it’s too much sugar for little person in this case. But taste is fine.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022