HR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Very Good Supplement!

felt a lot better after taking this for 3 consecutive days. I take it after meals, but have one comment though. The oregano taste is quite strong but considering how good i felt, it’s worth it. I’m prone to having UTI, i think this helped a lot with the symptoms.

df0643ad-65ca-4853-904f-7e7395d3f527

This product works pretty well. Oil of oregano is antioxidant and natural antibiotic, also it has anti-inflammatory properties. I'm taking this oil for a few weeks ones a year, it helps the body to get rid of pathogenic germs, viruses and fungi. I believe it works, because I feel much better, stronger, healthier and more energetic. I don't have sinuses and yeast infection since the time I started taking Oil of oregano.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

I had to take strong antibiotics to fight against this bacteria. Even after antibiotics therapy I didnt feel well. Oregano oil helped me to recover literally on a next day, I felt stronger. Took oregano oil for 7 days, they don't recommend to take longer. No problems with stomach, slightly aftertaste, but manageable.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I took these along with many other herbs & supplements as part of a candida cleanse. They seem to help digestion. But, I wouldn't take them again because they have a very strong flavor & after taste of oregano.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I take oregano for natural antibiotic, and help lower cholesterol. It's a powerful antioxidant and may improve gut health. Oregano may have anti-inflammatory properties, could help relieve pain, may help you lose weight, and may have cancer-fighting. properties. Mr.g

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The oil of oregano is one of the best candida killers. Easy to swallow ! Will order again soon.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

the best oregano oil I had because when I bite the capsule I feel a really strong taste of oregano if I compare it to others, they are much weaker

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Have been using for several years. Had toe fungus all my life and it has completely cleared it. I am 70 and for the first time in my life I have nails on my little toes instead of ugly bone like pieces.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Love this product and highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

I think it is great value. Great for overall health! Definitely will be a repurchase in the near future!