HR

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love the taste of these vitamins! A nice change from always swallowing pills. Less than a gram of sugar so no need to worry about added sugar for taste.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love the flavor! Because of my skin condition, I am supposed to take about 5000 iu a day and it has been so easy to chew 2 of these on a daily basis. I almost feel like I am just having a candy! 😋

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

These are great tasting vitamin D supplements! They have a sweet berry flavor and are easy to take. I hate swallowing pills so I love that these are in a chewable form.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this product! I really like the taste of the chewable tablet! No side effects at all. Has raised my levels effectively! High quality product.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Believe it or not but there are products out there for kids that contain 2000 ius of vit D for kids. Couldn’t find one on iherb and ordered this chewable alternative instead. According to some experts adults need at least 4000 ius during flu season and kids need 2000.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Feels much like candy and not like a vitamin, although I don't know how well it is absorbed (can't say it isn't absorbed either)

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I've always been a sucker for chewable vitamins. Chose this one because my usual chewable gummy vitamin was out of stock, turns out to be better than my usual purchase! It's very tasty, natural flavor and doesn't leave any weird aftertaste. Will definitely repurchase it!

54addbec-af06-453c-afb7-ded1e4085c63
Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Absolutely great, all your daily vitamin D in a tiny tasty chewable. Great price as well as one jar will last you 3 months because you only need to take one a day. Really handy as I live in a country with hardly any sun so I don't get vitamin D that much naturally. If your looking for vitamin D supplement, this is the one - Comparable or better then any previous swallowable tablet or capsule I've taken before

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

High-quality product, the effect of it is noticeable and it's great.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great taste, easy to chew, and so far since taking no one has caught any viruses