HR

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I wanted to add a manganese supplement to my daily minerals. It is the most important mineral for hearing and I was suffering from hearing loss. This quality product is packaged in a glass bottle which comes safely to your door. With 10 mg per capsule, I liked that the composition of the capsules is a medium amount of manganese - not too much and not too little. As a bonus it is a chelated mineral.

Ironwell
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

WoW my ringing ear is gone My pain in my legs is gone My dry mouth is gone and the digestion is perfect The skin is glowing And more good things I use it 20mg two pills at the same time with my breakfast I like it and for anyone who if you use it 20md is just for 3-4 mouths then use one pill only 10 mg for hole year around . Hit like plz 👍

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I ordered this manganese to add to my list of supplements. A small capsule which is easy to swallow. Great product. Great price. The quality of this Manganese is clean without any additives which is what I look for in any supplement. 10mg of Manganese perhaps more than is generally recommended. It’s hard to find Manganese on its on without being a by product of a multi vitamin. The delivery was prompt as is the expected norm and standard of iHerb.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It’s my 1st time trying this brand of manganese. It works well, &the size of the capsule isn’t too large. The quality seems very good, &the ingredients do not contain any unnecessary fillers. I like that the company makes healthy products & they stand my their supplements! Will order again!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Manganese is an important mineral to supplement when dealing with porphyria or HPU, but also if you are like me, dealing with lyme disease. I dont go overboard with the dose, 1 cap a day is more than enough in my case. I like the quality of Bluebonnet, because there are not a lot of excipients included. I have sensitivities for many ingredients due to related mast cell issues, but i find this product clean enough that it doesnt cause any negative reactions. I take this primarily because i was deficient on a hair test and i needed collagen support (i have weak bones and tendons that rupture easily).

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Love this stuff. I suffer from leg cramps and in researching found out it can be intensified by a low magnesium count. Started on these and bam no more leg cramps I herb has the best price both in product & shipping and they are always in stock and at my door promptly Love I herb 😊

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Hard to review vitamins and minerals but this stuff seemed to meet expectations . Didn't notice any change but I didn't expect to. It's a needed mineral and i don't think my diet has enough of it.This seems to fill a need.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Quality and price of Bluebonnet Manganese are great. Chelated minerals are of importance for easier assimilation. Most diets no longer supply us with sufficient amounts of Manganese. I find ingredients and size of capsule easy to take and tolerate. Packaging in glass bottle is appreciated.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Chelated form (better absorbed). Non-GMO which is great. The dosage of 10mg seems right for me. The capsule and ingredients looks clean to me, without any nasty fillers. I also buy Bluebonnet Nutrition's chelated Magnesium and chelated Zinc... Price seems reasonable