HR

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

excellent buffered vitamin c. I wish the capsules size a little bit smaller, but thats okey. I used to take it daily, and divided all day, because vitamin c is water solluble

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This supplement is good for people who need buffered vit. C, since they get stomach aches from regular one. It also provides rutin which strengthens blood vessels.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

My husband and I prefer the buffered Vitamin C, and we take a lot of it these days, so we appreciate the large quantity for the price,

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size of the pills are not to bad. I like the packaging as it is made out of glass instead of plastic. It has good potency and effect. It is easy on the stomach and is an antioxidant.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I like this brand - Bluebonnet for the quality. Good choice for basic vitamin C with added hesperidin and bioflavonoid complex. Buffered so good for those suffering from acid reflux.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I want to help my immune system in this pandemic time by enhancing my intake of vitamin C. Besides vitamin C this supplement also contains other goodies like citrus bioflavonoids and rutin, which is a strong antioxidant and helps the body to use vitamin C. Furthermore it is non GMO en it is buffered, meaning it is less acidic and therefore nicer for the intestines.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love it this vitamin C. Excellent effect on immunity!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great brand, highly recommend. Buffered is a good way to get your vitamin c.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good size..not too large to swallow with good quality ingredients for maximum strength

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent Vitamin C. Does not cause side effects. High amount of Bioflavonoids compared to other supplements on the market.