HR

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Love these crackers! They are light, almost with an air-puffed quality, super crunchy and just perfect for topping with your favorite ingredients such as cheese, tuna salad, etc. I loved the taste by themselves, as well, as since they are a great low carb alternative to regular crackers, you can munch on them any time of the day!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's weird to take off a star for my own memory, but what can I say? I remember these tasting different, but they basically taste like rice crackers to me....which ABOUND where I live, so felt like they weren't really worth the price tag. That said, they're tasty, gluten-free, pretty healthy. Makes a good to-go snack or paired with cheese....I'll probably order them again one of these days.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It's surprisingly crunchy and tastes delicious, but extremely salty. The package promises a "hint" of sea salt, but in face it's almost too salty to handle.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Fantastic taste. Low calorie. Low fat. Best snack on iherb.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Because of health reasons changing to grain free diet and these are wonderful for tortilla eating reasons-dip, salad, and mini tacos.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I don't eat almonds but my family tell me these are very good, and they're almost as picky as I am.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

my first time trying this snack and i love it. not heavy at all. want to try other tastes as well

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

So good! Like a rice cracker with the added benefit of nuts.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These crackers are truly delicious! We use them along with lunch sometimes, and they are easily kept fresh, with the easy packaging.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Love these as a great and light snack even for kids