HR

4.7
Posted on Dec 28, 2022
1,474

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Perfect bottle for my husband and friend. They are using this for their protein shake and has been using it diligently. Quality is good and we have this for almost 2 years. Totally worth. Its good to buy quality products to last. And the best thing is the bottle dun smell of bad quality steel.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality of this item is high. There are many uses of this item. The package was good. I like the size of it. You can have more benefit from this item. It is very efficient to use. When doing a sport it is very useful if you want to bring water with you. The accessory was nice. I feel happy when I received this item. I used it frequently I am highly recommended it to my family and friends. thanks i herb.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This bottle has been a bit of a life saver, I've been avoiding plastic bottles due to how quickly they can become stench ridden, unfortunately, my last metal bottle which had a plastic lid has been suffering this issue lately, while I still make use of it it became a bit nauseating. This bottle has not taken on any smells for the past few weeks even if not cleaned straight after drinking (hey, we're all human!) The only tiny nitpick I have is to double-check how you tighten it, too much and it's a pain to untwist and double-check you've screwed both lids on evenly before shaking, I have had a formula 1-esque shower so far, minus the champagne and more chocolate protein.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
1,205

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,536

Awesome product! It could store my drink cool for an extended period of time which is great! I think this is the best blender bottle I’ve ever bought.

e2294240-d4e6-4c8a-8997-099766cf34e7
Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Very well made and designed shaker! Threads are good and don’t leak, the cap holder is flexible and very convenient and the copper colour is a great bonus. No more clumpy shakes.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Suggested use Lid components are top-rack dishwasher safe. Stainless steel body hand wash only. Rinse with warm water immediately after each use. Do not microwave, freeze, or boil.