HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Love this bottle and its size for every sport, my new accessory ! Feels worthy! Affordable price with good quality and efficient space to store protein powder or other supplements! Comes with the package . Benefit of it is that All parts top-rack dishwasher safe, can use it anywhere. Highly recommended for gym user! Using it frequently.

2075ddc2-7368-404d-8047-42e21d523b5b
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

It is easy to read the measurements and see if the supplements are well mixed because of the color. The size of the bottle itself is a little bigger than I imagined, but still fits comfortably in my hand. The additional pieces (the ProStak parts) are great, and can have a certain “mix and match” feature to them. At first I thought I would never use all the ProStak parts, but I do. It is an efficient way to carry supplements and protein powder, especially when I will be away from home for a bit.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,372

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
1,519

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Awesome bottle! It’s got two storages, and a pill tray as well. The size is reasonable for starters and I definitely made the most out if this bottle. Never had any leakage with this one too. So it’s a thumbs up for me.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

very convenient and simple to use blender. I had a similar one of the same brand for many years and happy to purchase one more.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

My friend loves it and uses it a lot! The quality is very nice and and stak is very useful. The colour is very good too. I'll definitely recommend this to gymers!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have tried lots of bottle on maret but Blender Bottle, ProStak, Pebble Grey, 650 ml (22 oz) is the best one, light, good capacity, resistent.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product fully met my expectations, both in terms of volume and quality. I'm shocked at how much we need to evolve. I bought (imported) products from the United States with better quality and cheaper than in Brazil.