HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

What do I love about this product? First, the fact that there is more protein than carbs, and we all need protein to start the day. Second, the ease of making the pancakes by just adding water. I alternate making pancakes and blintzes by just adding more water. Third, the taste is of good quality, I throw in some walnuts and whatever fruit I have to bump it up a bit nutritionally. And as a food ingredient 'snob', I always check out the ingredients, nothing bad here!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a nice quality protein product, clean ingredients for composition . Directions for use are on the back of the package, serving size is 1/4 cup. This recipe is with water which is good benefit if you’re on a diet but tastes better with milk (I use oat milk). I would recommend

Posted on Oct 17, 2022
14,144

This is the best pancake and waffle mix I've ever tried! The pancakes are so fluffy and the waffles are crispy and delicious. I love that it's made with plant protein - it's a great option for those of us who are looking for a more sustainable, environmentally-friendly option. I would highly recommend their products to anyone looking for delicious, healthy pancakes and waffles!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I’ve tried making my own pancake batter following recipes on the internet and using coconut flour or almond flour, and they were both so dense. This mix really is worth the money, because they’ve managed to make a mix that is quick and simple to mix up and produces lighter, fluffier pancakes. They are not quite as light as wheat flour pancakes, but they are much closer than I was able to get on my own. I’m happy they have more protein than conventional pancakes too. The taste is good, and I’ve been able to get about 3-4 breakfasts for one out of the package (sometimes I reduce the amount in the cooking directions, as it’s a lot for me. Very satisfied!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

The taste and composition of these pancakes are great - very similar to non-diet, normal pancakes. Understanding the nutritional facts on the package, however, is somewhat confusing though. Following the directions, we used the entire package and only got 7 x 4.5" pancakes. We probably could have gotten 8 if we make them a little smaller, but that means each pancake was about 7g of net carbs. This is definitely much higher than the King Arthur Keto Wheat pancake mix for the same size and thickness. We used the lower end of the water as per the directions because we prefer fluffy pancakes. Perhaps using the higher end of the water will yield more pancakes with lower net carbs, but the batter will be runnier and the pancakes will be much thinner. If the King Arthur brand is unavailable though, this will be my second choice. I've tried the Lakanto and Keto and Co pancake mixes as well, and Birch Benders and King Arthur are by far the better tasting mixes in my opinon.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Really delicious and easy to make. The only drawback is the recipe calls for only water and no eggs, so no protein in the pancakes for breakfast. I suppose you could add eggs, we haven't tried yet. It also gets used up too fast. it would be great if they could offer a larger size.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

It's an amazing mix!!!! It tastes so good!!! I love it so much. Its filling, I only use half a cup for 3 pancakes and it fills me up. And there's at least 2.5 cups in it 🥰 The quality is awesome ❤️ and the ingredients they use combine really well with each other 😊

0tt0
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Fantastic pancakes! Absolute lifechanger if you're counting macros/calories but want to allow yourself a treat on the weekends. This is like cheating without cheating. They are super easy to make. I used unsweetened almond milk instead of water. I prepared one cup of the mix for two people and got almost exactly three pancakes for each. Tip: Eat it with the Lakanto maple flavored syrup to make it into an all-out feast without the calories.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I used this mix to make panckaes this morning. The taste was a bit too "eggy" in my opnion and the texture was a bit "crumbly" (due to the almond flour, I think) but the natural ingredients and the fact that it's suitable for people doing the paleo diet are a huge plus.