HR

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Vitally Important

Lost weight and feel healthier! It is my understanding that this is the lab that supplies the researchers on life-extension, so the incredible lab studies about resveratrol and reverse aging, are using the same stuff from this particular lab. See if you can find the 60 minutes episode on it. It's expensive, but worth it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’ve been taking this for two weeks now and there’s definitely something happening…. I’ve reached my goal weight without even trying. I’m taking this as an anti inflammatory for gum health but the side effect seems to be a metabolism boost. Interesting. It is freaking expensive but so is dental work so if it works it’s worth it!

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

If you do your research you will find that this brand is dedicated to quality and retaining its strong research and development programs. Their Resveratrol to me is up at the top end of pricing, however, you get the quality and results from past trials that have used their product in showing their strong correlation to health benefits.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is a quality product with the time release add on.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is a quality product with the time release add on.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good product! It seems to aid my son Lyme symptoms, neck stifness, arthritis. High quality, I recommend it!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I've taken resveratrol from Drs best, and I don't feel any difference between these two. This product is more expensive than Drs' best product since it's micro-active foam. No benefits for me, honestly.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Loves the micronized one. It gives 12-hour nonstop protection with the time released design! Just the price is too expensive for this good supplements.