HR

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
The powder which works

I’ve bought this one several times and it means something. It really works effectively on stains and helps to get your stuff much brighter and colorful!

Wow! Thanks God! It does its work. I sometimes soak the laundry before using the machine or sometimes just add some for pre-wash coarse.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A good oxygen bleach-does its work for 100%. I use approximately 1 spoon for full loaded washing machine and the things are perfectly white.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I love it because it is natural and user-friendly.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Recommended by a friend who said this bleach is effective with clean formula, it’s powder form thou.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This product has great ingredients and works well. I've bought it for years and love it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I use it to pretreat stubborn stains and it's been very effective.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Use it to remove stains. Works well and free from harsh chemical. I feel assured using this for my children’s clothes.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quite a good product, it helped get rid of stains and left my clothes cleaner and fresher.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have only used this once so far and so far it has not made a difference. Maybe it works better if you use before things turn greyish? I was testing it on pretty old things.