HR

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Good

I like using bee products for several health benefits (Manuka honey, bee pollen, pure propolis) and decided to try this spray to help with chronic inflammation. It does seem to work, the only thing that put me off a bit is that I saw they put in a preservative in.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I wonderful product and i started using during a sore throat. It tastes great if you like the taste of honey and i found i bounced back quicker. I loved so much i bought more from the range.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I was very glad to find that spray at my favorite site! I have just received it and started to use immediately It is natural and it works for my sinuses! Easy to use and very effective! Highly recommended product!

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

It doesn't burn and the pump works good but doesn't work on the common cold, maybe it would work for allergies...not sure.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Excellent product I would highly recommend. It keeps my nasal passage clean and it’s a good light rinse before bed time.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Love the scent and size. Great quality. Using it often.

Great product. It doesnt have any mint taste so my kids really appreciate it.

Avogelfit
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Came packaged and wrapped. Easy to use, good for nasal congestion, post nasal drip, etc.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This was helpful when I was suffering from Covid and had a lot of congestion.