HR

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Absorbs easily! No greasy formula.

Loved this cream. My skin looks more radiant and moisturized than ever, even under my eyes. I have oily skin and i use makeup on daily basis so i was worried that this may crease my foundation but it doesn't! It sits perfectly on my skin allowing me to continue with my beauty routine just as normal. I will keep buying it!

fb861412-7054-4dca-a8b1-1477d451c524
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

After turning 40 I’ve noticed my skin is much dryer. I’ve finally found a moisturizer that actually keeps my skin hydrated. Other brands I’ve used will work for part of the day, but this has me feeling hydrated all day. I love that they use natural quality ingredients and the light scent doesn’t linger. It comes in a decent size tube that last me a couple months using daily.

d60c66b4-25ce-4d73-8300-c2e2244737e0
e47329c1-a512-437d-97ad-f3aca9cf0fd5
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love using this face cream. It comes in a sealed tube about 6 inches long in size (see image) and with 2 oz cream. Will last me a while. I have sensitive moody skin with mostly dryness but also normal/and acne prone. This does not break me out which is an added benefit along with the hydration my skin gets. I like how it has so many natural ingredients. Smells great too. I mostly love everything this brand makes. Love the outer and inner packaging too - tube is well sealed and as an expiration date engraved too.

222fef10-b842-4230-a6ec-d1851c31ad0b
61be2504-cd4a-440b-acd8-445575a1644d

This face cream is super hydrating and goes on very well without being greasy or heavy. It is very light and easy to apply. It sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves your skin feeling super soft and dewy and very well hydrated and moisturized. I have definitely noticed a serious difference in my facial skin since I’ve started using this and am very happy with this product. Highly recommended!

b42e3e5d-3bad-40ff-9ddf-97f1effe3305
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

For about two weeks I have been using Beauty by Earth Anti aging hydration face cream. My skin tends to be dry and this cream has help my skin feel soft & moisturized. I love that this cream has aloe vera and vitamin C. It’s gentle and did not irritate my skin.

6879ad1d-35cf-4afd-8472-e77e4d70a61e
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is a large size tube with plenty of cream, and it doesn’t take much to hydrate your skin. I would recommend though to be very vigilant with how much you use if you already have a touch of oily skin. I suffer from extremely oily skin on my forehead so I’ll only put a light amount there. I only use this product once a day at night after I’ve cleaned my face. The quality is like none I’ve used before, it’s a very smooth texture almost similar to Shea butter. I love that this is natural ingredients, the scent is similar to sunscreen for me. It’s not overbearing and kind of a floral scent. I’ve also noticed that this product has started to reduce the redness that I have around my cheeks as well. If your on the fence about it then I would say just go for it! You can’t beat this product!

aa240a27-edac-463e-b7e9-4ff37ae748f3
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A little bit of this moisturizer goes a long way! It’s a small tube size but it goes a long way, just believe me. Love this moisturizer! It’s perfect for combination/dry skin types. I love how lightweight it is and it doesn’t cause any breakouts on my acne prone skin. The scent is natural, nothing harsh and is just a result of the natural combination of ingredients. I wake up with hydrated, bouncy skin. Package if is very cute. I’m using this cream at night only. Good for sensitive skin.

fd47a97a-328f-4f6b-8c91-72c4a5f759e0
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am writing to express how much I LOVE the Anti Aging Face Cream!!!!! I've used it for a week now and my uneven, reddish skin tone has improved. It is more even! Also my skin feels the SMOOTHEST its ever felt!!! I will continue to buy this product and I want to try some of your other ones as well!!!

d631e3a9-f1a5-49c5-bf8c-40ec21cd6795
b3fbd901-f27b-4a27-8d55-a0b39c3a6785
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This face cream is really nice on your skin, whether your skin is extremely dry and starting to show signs of aging it is definitely for you. Has a nice soft scent and doesn't leave your skin oily. Very nice quality. I've officially added it to my everyday use. highly recommended!

44f9676e-cfa2-4fbf-877c-cbf4a069e74a
2d9a1a81-98e2-4361-b3a7-d41cc04b86cf
68b0a81c-a7ea-4080-b90b-335ca683bcb3
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this face cream, it’s cute and unique packaging. It’s great for dry skin, for wrinkles and it contains aloe Vera, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. This face cream is soothing and super hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, moisturized, and well hydrated. The texture is the cream is just right. I love the scent, it’s sweet and pleasant.

47ef64f0-340a-4b89-9588-1d1f0f78ed26