Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Exfoliating Gloves, Heavy Exfoliation, 2 Pairs - iHerb
HR

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love these so much. I gave the second pair to my mom and she enjoyed them as well. These are so much more convenient than loofahs or other scrubbers. The level of exfoliation is just right, and not irritating to my keratosis pilarus but still helps with dead skin. The only place I need a stronger scrubber is the bottom of my feet. They fit well for women's hands. They work great with your favorite body wash. I love that I was able to wash them in the washing machine and not just toss them like other scrubbers after a few months. The quality continues to last.

92e6cbf4-1feb-4f1c-978c-39ada5461c35
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

💥 Beauty By Earth Heavy Exfoliation Gloves 💥 I have reviewed a couple other exfoliating products , but this heavy exfoliation gloves are my personal favorites. If you have dry or flaky skin these will work great for you. They scrub away skins imperfections and leave me with skin that feels so soft and smooth. That looks younger and more radiant. All you have to do is wet the gloves and add some body wash and scrub away. These are my favorite because they have that little extra umph. I do not use this one on my face but I'm sure you could. I stick to the medium exfoliating ones for that. I recommend these to everyone. I know you will not regret this purchase because these are truly amazing. The benifits of using it plus the value and quality of the gloves are so fantastic.

3ceb62c7-347e-48b7-b0eb-719289116db4
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I can literally see how it removes dead skin and leaves my whole body glowing. I like them better than bath sponges as they are way more effective. I feel my skin is getting smoother after each use. Their quality is excellent as I can throw them in the washer and they come out clean, new looking.

0d12ed3b-a801-440e-96ba-22a4cbeb762f
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have bought other exfoliating gloves before because I like doing it to my skin when it’s dry to remove dead cells. But many are very cheap quality and don’t last or they are the texture needed to do the exfoliation. But this are not only durable but they help me get rid of dead cells. I like that this is a 2 pack so I can use one in my dry skin and one in the shower.

4f087dcd-8456-4fd0-a452-c374a9bb470c
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are high quality exfoliating gloves, compared to others I have used and for a fraction of the cost for two pairs. I have itchy skin a lot, depending on the weather, so like to exfoliate the dead dry skin off, and these do just the trick. I just use them once a day in the shower with soap and it handles the itchiness, while cleansing my body. These gloves don't feel too harsh on the skin and I notice my skin looking much more smooth when I use these. These are also great to use just before I apply self tanner on my skin so it doesn't heavily absorb into the dry areas.

a89f94b2-2945-436f-a247-f200387e6eed
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My son has stinky feet. I don't mean the regular kind of stinky feet. Even after he bathes, his feet smell like rotting flesh. Yuck. I had him use these gloves to scrub his feet thoroughly to remove any dry, dead skin. Hopefully these will help to keep his foot odor under control. I am glad this came in a 2-pack, because I didn't want to use his 'foot' gloves on myself. I like how they feel on my dry, sensitive skin. They seem to be of excellent quality, so I expect them to last quite a long time.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These gloves are super easy to use in the shower. They are stretchy so the size should fit most people. I love how it doesn’t smell after long term usage. I usually just hang it on a hook after each use in the well ventilated shower. I don’t use both gloves but just one side on my dominant hand so I have enough 3 more to use! ;-)

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These gloves fit great and the heavy exfoliation option are my go to for exfoliating before I shave my legs. They make it so that I get a smooth shave because they've helped remove any dry skin that may get in the way or clog up my razor. I also recommend to use these prior to applying self tanning lotion or creams so that you get a nice even application.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Perfect size. The package comes with 4 pieces, so i have a back up pair. My skin is not sensitive, so i enjoy a rougher exfoliation, i wouldn't say they are gentle but it depends on how you use them, my skin feels softer after switching from my loofa to this. 10/10

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love that they come in a 2 pack. It makes scrubbing while showering so easy. I'm not sure why I haven't always had a pair on hand until now! They do a good job scrubbing and exfoliating without being to harsh or rough on your skin. They feel rough at first but once you really soak them and add some soap they lather up nicely. You will want to lotion or put some sort of cream or body butter on after each use.