HR

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great lip balm. Package, scent, and SPF are parts of the deal. Use it as a moisturizer for dry lips. Badger offers a high-quality product with many benefits within its composition. You can also buy Badger products of different sizes. This size seems to be optimal. It can also be used at any given age.

I love this lip balm! It’s smells and tastes yummy. If you don’t like the smell chocolate you won’t like this. But it’s perfect! Very moisturizing and it lasts long on the lips. The tube is also fatter than traditional lip balm tubes.. which is a win!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The balm smells very much like cacao, the composition is very interesting, it contains natural organic ingredients and a lot of oils which is good for dry lips, cacao is also an amazing moisturizer, the size is very good, however, I find the tube very large so it's hard to apply it on the lips, especially that the product is harder to melt, but the quality feels good, I switched from using it on my lips to using it on the top of my hands because they get very dry for this winter, and it's very moisturizing and leaves my hand very soft and with a very agreeable clean cacao scent, i will leave you a picture to see the size difference

d74c8682-a4a0-4635-b961-b45d8f9f7b14
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The balm itself is quite good—moisturizing and there is a hint of a chocolate scent, likely from the cocoa butter. It keeps my lips moisturized without needing much. One thing I did not enjoy was the shape. The balm is cylindrical, and the cross section is just way too wife for my lips. They will most definitely get lip balm on your Cupid’s bow, and outside your lip line in general. Not great for application.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Good texture, not too soft so it lasts quite long. Good size too. I make my own lip balms but still buy this cuz I like it and it saves time.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My favorite lip balm ever. Smells like chocolate, last for a long time and stay on long enough that I don't have to constantly reapply.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this lip balm and the all natural ingredients! Keeps my lips moisturized. The bigger size is nice to use at home. The scent is lovely as well. It is however prone to get squishy or even melt if you leave it in your pants' pocket for too long.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love it so much! so smooth and feels great on the lips. NIce taste, didnt feel so much the vanilla but maybe its only me... But I dont care :) Help in fast time for dry lips! Even my dog likes it! lol

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Chemo and radiation take a toll on my lips. The dryness leads to pain and cracking to the point of bloody lips. I found these Badger lip balms and the vanilla bean is my current favorite!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Tastes like chocolate and smells great as well, I can also use it with my kids as there are no nasties inside. Has great soothing effect.