HR

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Excellent scent, quality, size and effective moisturizer!

It smells mint, I like the smell, and mostly it doesn't keep the mouth buttery, yet it moist it well. I have dry skin on my lips, and felt the difference using the beautiful lip balm. I like this company products in general. I like the packaging, size is good not small.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Has a thick texture to it and glides on like butter or oil. Very smooth feeling. Last for several hrs. The smell is Just like Cocoa Butter with a hint of mint which gives that.so tingling feeling. Simply Love it! My boyfriend loves it too so I gave it to him & purchased another flavor in the big balm sticks!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is one of the rare lip balms that truly moisturizes in a luxurious way - thicker feel going on- and does not leave your lips feeling like the stuff really ends up drying your lips so that you are reapplying all day long. My lips were chapped - none of the lip balms i bought in Pharmica or Whole Foods or elsewhere worked as well as this one, and I have bought more than 100 over the years. My most recent ones included Weleda and an expensive shea butter product from Pharmica - but this is much better. It's important to stay hydrated too which I hadn't thought much about with regards to lips.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I love all Badger products not just because of their cute packaging, but the benefits that they provide when applying/using to dry sensitive skin. The quality of the product is high and is very moisturizing to dry lips. The size is a typical tube of lip balm and will fit perfect in a pocket or in your purse. The cool mint scent is perfect for anytime of the year.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This balm is similarly made as the Creamy Coca balm, but it feels less hydrating and tends to drag on my lips, even if warming up. There is much less of a minty sensation as well. I was expecting a bit more mint, and the flavor feels like an afterthought, if that makes sense. I much prefer the Creamy Cocoa flavor and will continue to purchase that balm in the future.

Posted on May 31, 2022

A gentle minty tingly feeling on first application. Mild minty scent and a bit of a cocoa scent as well. I use it every night before bed. Smooth to apply, warms on lips and slides well. Lasts forever.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I will use this lip balm forever! I have always had issues with dry, flaking lips and since I switched to only using these lip balms I no longer have those issues.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It’s a great lip moisturizer. I’m slightly allergic to coconut oil so I was very happy to finally find one that’s made without that ingredient! Oh and they’re big containers also.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Badger's cocoa butter lip balms are a staple for me, can't live without. My favourite is the cocoa, but cool mint was lovely to try as well.