HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Alcohol free version!

This Rescue Remedy for pets has the exact same ingredients as their regular formula, but is alcohol free, if you prefer to take it yourself. These is what is in the formula, and what each ingredient does: Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) Courage and presence of mind, Clematis (Clematis vitalba) Focus when ungrounded, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) Patience with problems and people, Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) Balanced mind when losing control, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) Softens impact of shock. I take the individual formulas and they work great with no side effects. If this review helped you, please click the thumbs up/helpful on the review. Thank you so much!

Posted on May 21, 2022

My dog is 13 years old and her fur needs constant grooming. Every time we went to get her fur cut she was scared and shivering the whole time. Now she can relax with this rescue and knowing she's in good hands. I'll use it also before taking her to the vet. Only 4 drops on her food.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great item. When i can not go for a walk with my dog all day, I give just two drops and he stays calm and sleeps early. He is a quite active puppy and that helps me to calm him. He also has separation anxiety so if I have to leave him alone at home for a couple of hours, I add to drops to his water. He drinks it without realizing there is medicine on it as it is flavorless.

Let me tell you something, this stuff works! I have an italian greyhound, she gets very anxious during car rides and with this drops I was able to comfortably drive from Fl to Pennsylvania and she was just chilling. I gave have her 4 drops and an hour later 4 more. She was quiet and sometimes sleeping all the trip. This thing is amazing!!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought it for my cat as she is terrified of thunder or any other loud noises, like firecrackers. So whenever I receive a rainstorm warning, I tend to administer the drops beforehand, about half an hour after administering the recommended dosage I do notice my cat mellows out and looks calmer. Will be purchasing the larger bottle when the small bottle is finished.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

We’re in thunderstorm season now here and the anxiety wrap doesn’t work for my dog. So I got this and it helped her calm down a bit. She’s still anxious but doesn’t walk around from room to room compared to when I don’t give her this. She’s much calmer.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

To be honest, I have kinda little high expectation on this product. My boy having an extremely anxiety issue. Whenever I'm going out and preparing, he is so stress & keep anxious. So I tried to feed him Bach at least half & hour before I start to prepare going out, the outcome not so much. He still have severe anxiety. I guess it works for non-severe anxiety cases. I think is a good quality product with natural ingredient.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality. It’s a go to whenever there’s loud noises outside, or a trip to the vet. They definitely become calmer. My cats don’t mind licking the drops off my palm, so I think they do like the taste. I’ve been told it’s not recommended for long term daily use, but as a temporary relief i would recommend!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have 5 cats and put 2 drops in their water bowls. I find that my most anxious boy is calmer. Very happy and will continue for life.