HR

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

benefit. Fabulous Legs Suppor Trusted Worldwide for Generations Homeopathic Open: Push Lid Down Close: Squeeze Sides composition. Active Ingredients: Each 5X (HPUS): Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera), Clematis (Clematis vitalba) Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera), Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium), Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum). Ask a doctor before use in children under 12. Excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

3da81019-62e7-4d94-b0db-d1bcb91d3a0d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I had tried Bach products before, in liquid form, and was excited to try the pastilles. They taste really good and are soft, so they don't hurt your teeth if you chew. The ingredients are natural and tasty and the pastilles have a relaxing effect. I'm happy with this product and will continue to use it, as it is more practical than the liquid drops. The package is also easy to open and close.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is hands down my all time favorite product for my anxiety. It truly helps calm me down and gets me to relax. I HIGHLY recommend it. I just ordered more!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My favourite flavour so far, love the taste and the fact that is all natural. Seems like it’s good for short term, before an exam or a meeting.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Love to take this with me when I’m with my kids and their friends and there is a lot of noise. This helps me feel calm.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

I have struggled with anxiety since I was a little kid, I was on medication when I was in high school but it made me feel weird like I wasn't me so I stopped. I have been just dealing with it and having anxiety attacks but ever since I got these I carry them everywhere with me and pop them in whenever I start to feel anxious. Love them

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Pretty. I will buy more, the quality is good. Delivered quickly, packaged well. I advise.