HR

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Wonderful product

I'm crazy about this product, and some members of my family really can't live without it! I personally don't use it for moisturizing my skin - I use it when I feel tensed up. For example, if my stomach muscles feels tensed up, I rub some rescue cream on them. I don't know if that's how you're supposed to use it, but I personally find it helpful.

KareBear
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

So, my husband's hands get so dry in the winter, nothing helps, no lotion, no oil helped with the cracking of the skin. It's so bad that it gets to the point that he the skin opens and he has to wear bandaids :/ This cream is like MAGIC, it's the only thing that nourishes the skin and does not stay oily. Wow!!! Plus, I apply it on my little one when needed in specific spots. Basically, I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

All around cream! I used it on my burn and I don't have any scars. But don't ice your burn before the cream. Either warm it up and them put the cream or just put the cream without cooling your burn. Then there wouldn't be a scar. The pain relieved as well.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This cream has to be in my cupborad. My husband has always a tube on him when he travels. I use it for everything. I once had a burn on my leg from boiling water. It went very deep and the special cream from the doctor did not help, Rescue cream put on three times a day did the job.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

No nonsense product without any unnecessary fragrance. It's dry and easy to absorb. Great for dry skin. I use it for minor cuts, especially those that are quite painful such as those caused by dry cuticles. It's also great for headaches - rub it in your temples instead of taking painkillers! I just wish it came in a bigger tube. But smaller tube means I take it wherever I go.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I just love the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy cream I use to use this all the time as my foundation face cream as it has wonderful results for your skin, then they pulled it off the market in Australia. I’m so happy that iHerb sells his quality product it’s my go to staple within my herbal stash!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I am always a great fan of Bach products. No exception for this cream. It is so soothing for my skin. Even though it is a bit pricey but with the good formulation and natural ingredients I find it worthwhile. Great product.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It saved my skin! My hand get so dry because of keeping use of hand sanitizer in my daily life. After few days using this cream, my hand has been healed. It nourishes my skin and the amazing points are - without necessary fragrance, not oily and easy to absorb!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a very helpful cream for minor burns, sun burns, bruises or cuts. It goes on skin smoothly, spreads easily and quick absorbing. It's good to include as part of the first aid kit at home.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

i just had to had this cream stand by. because really help for any kind of skin condition. and because this is a bach flower cream, i do not had to worries that it will cause allergy.