HR

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Confidence

I use this to bring me more confidence and help me realize that mistakes are not bad, but rather something that will help me grow as a person.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

First time to use this item and had No adverse reaction

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very pure and high-energy natural flower remedies that you should try out!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

nice product, nice price, will suggest to my friends

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

a very good ptoduct. good quality

Posted on Dec 20, 2008

I read about this product in a Woman's World magazine. It caught my attention because I really lack self-confidence, and even was prescribed xanax for social anxiety. I've been trying to get in touch with therapists, but just going through bad experiences, mainly them not calling me back. I don't want to be on xanax because it fogs my mind. So I tried this. It says to mix it with water, but I usually just drop 2-4 drops straight under my tongue whenever I think about it. And I really do feel less anxious, which leads to feeling more confident. I definitely plan on buying more!

Posted on Jun 26, 2009

I work in an advertising firm thats like a pressure cooker. My boss is a very driven person. No 2 days are ever the same, changes take place from hour to hour. This has helped me to get through many days. I put 8 drops in a 15 oz. bottle of water. Noone ever knows my secret to dealing with the stress.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

This one give me encourage and brave!

Posted on May 31, 2021

Not yet tried, but it's sealed well