HR

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Ive been experiencing UTI for many many times nowadays and sometimes it was super painful. Went to the doctors and took antibiotics but it didnt help. I saw someone suggest this for uti on tiktok. Once i took them, my uti occurred wayyy less than before and even when i do experience it, its not painful just very slightly uncomfortable, thats all. This really helped me.

28fe510b-d875-4095-aac7-f1bcf68aa5c5
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I had a severe UTI before which traumatized me so I tried different products that would improve my urinary health. Even with good hygiene and supplements, i still would frequently have the UTI feeling. Not until I came up with this. Initially took 1 caplet daily for 1 month and never had any UTI symptoms during that period. I switched to taking it only whenever i feel an onset of UTI and it worked magic. Symptoms were gone within the day. Also i barely have the UTI feeling now. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

GOOOD . I previously had a serious UTI that frightened me, therefore I experimented with many products to enhance my urinary health. Even with careful hygiene and supplements, I would have UTIs on a regular basis. Not until I thought of this.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Received in good condition. Package appears intact. First time using it in this form. I usually purchase the diluted ampoules. Hoping to achieve similar quality results, if not even more better improvements as I know the current effect. Hoping it tastes good. Has the ingredient that I require. It's age appropriate.

I've never had a UTI before, and I don't think I will with them, so prevention is crucial. I take them every day with my woman's vitamin; they're easy to take, have no flavor, and get right to the point. On a side note, my partner recently commented on my personal taste, stating that I'm sweeter than usual and inquiring whether my diet has changed, which is a bonus. Good quality.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I previously had a serious UTI that frightened me, therefore I experimented with many products to enhance my urinary health. Even with careful hygiene and supplements, I would have UTIs on a regular basis. Not until I thought of this. I started by taking 1 caplet each day for a month and had no UTI symptoms during that time. I switched to take it solely when I felt a UTI coming on, and it worked like a charm. Within a day, the symptoms had vanished. In addition, I'm barely experiencing the symptoms of a UTI right now. I'll definitely buy it again.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I used to get urinary tract infection easily and had been suffered for years. I looked for cranberry juices but most of them available in the supermarkets are too sweet or mixed with other fruits / berries. This pill is easy to swallow, carries a little bit of sour taste which makes me feel that it’s very “cranberry”. Ate for 1.5 month and so far no sign of getting infected anymore! I will keep it on!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Easy to consume. Packaging is great as easy to press out the tablets. Not bad in quality for the price point. Love that it has probiotics as well. Makes a difference in my urinary health. Would purchase again.

684d6c93-8169-4c53-88cb-ea582771229e