Page 1 - Reviews - Azo, Boric Acid, Vaginal Suppositories, 600 mg, 30 Suppositories - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I am 23 years old and I have been using it for a week. It is a great product and effective because in 4 days my sleeping disorder was gone. Also, I had a heart pain sometimes but also it is not disturbing me. My face is extremely oily and for now I don't see any differences. Let's see what will happen after a month and I will review again. Great product ever❤️

10e1bc3e-1693-4eae-ac62-4c54ae71719f
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This was an amazing product for my ongoing thrush. I didn't have it bad, but it wouldn't disappear. Had tried over the counter meds, fluconazole and more. This cleared up within 3 days. I'll using it for longer and hopefully eradicates my issue for good. Highly recommend trying if you had the same issues as me.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Bought this for my BV, used it 2x a day for 4 days and my BV is gone. It also eliminated odor. I would still use it 1-2 times a week to maintain it. I tried honey pot’s one and that didn’t help at all. I love azo boric acid!!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Loved these! I purchased after several recommendations. I had been struggling with odor which had come about randomly, and after using these twice i noticed a difference. Will keep using - the bottle size is great for the price - you get 30 pills and could probably use one dosage every couple of days to still get the benefits!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Suffered from BV for years. For the first time after trying so many prescriptions, changing my diet, natural and home remedies this has finally helped. Helped with discharge and smell. I’m sure with use over time and change of diet and other lifestyle changes it will keep my BV away. Thankful for this product. Tried other suppositories and I hate the ones that melt. I’ve skipped a few nights and it didn’t come back but I’ll be happy to repurchase if needed & use when needed

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I got this to try it for an infection and it was very effective, only needed one dose. I have used other products by this brand and they are very high quality. It is better to use this at night and with a sanitary pad, but it does work very well.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I tried various types of boric acid suppositories until I decided that this is the most suitable type for me. It does not leak a lot like the other suppositories that tend to give oily discharge upon melting. This one only gives a watery discharge for a short time. Love the packaging and size of the suppositories. I also appreciate it has aloe vera as well. Benefit can be seen in terms of eradicating bad smell whenever there is an infection and reducing yeast discharge. Quality is good and i have already repurchased!!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The size of these suppositories will last a while. They really benefit you if you have bv or thrush! The dosage is one at night for seven days. I think they are great the main ingredient is borax and it works really well! The quality is perfect. I like that by the next day my irritation is pretty much gone!

Posted on May 19, 2022

These suppositories are miracle workers! I was close to giving up hope of ever feeling normal again. I had discomfort inside, following a UTI a year and 5 months ago. I kept telling my Doctor it felt like thrush and had improved following over the counter meds, but just wouldn’t completely go. It had calmed down from feeling like I have broken glass inside me, to just a constant burning pressure, low down, inside. Could always feel it, with every step as I walked. Avoided tight clothing as it was uncomfortable. Even wearing a seatbelt was uncomfortable. It got worse as my bladder filled too, increasing the pressure. I did sooooooo many wee samples and swabs you wouldn’t believe, and every one came back negative. Had an ultrasound of bladder, nothing wrong. Kept being told there is no infection. Treated for Strep - did nothing. Given HRT as could be hormonal - did nothing. I kind of got exhausted with the doctors, and found a website that supplied Candida tests, like lateral flow tests but you don’t swab your nose! This confirmed straight away that I had a thrush infection! I tried another round of over counter meds but still tested positive. Then I found these little miracles, read up lots on boric acid and people’s reviews. Was a little nervous, but after 2 weeks treatment all my symptoms have gone!!! I feel normal again, can wear my skinny jeans again, am not constantly aware of a burning discomfort feeling inside. I can enjoy long walks again. It’s amazing, I am so glad I gave this a try, and to everyone’s reviews which helped me decide to give it a go. I was about to give up hope. If you are also suffering, and not convinced your doctors tests are completely accurate, it’s definitely worth a go!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Product works great in balancing pH and removing odor or even when things just feel ‘off’. Just pop one in before going to sleep and you’re good to go. After using one, I found that I was left feeling refreshed but I went to use another the next night just to make sure everything was going to stay fresh, but it left a gritty discharge. I don’t mind it because the results are good but I haven’t experienced it with other suppositories.