HR

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I absolutely love this shampoo. it cleanses very well, has an amazing smell and (at least to me) it's moisturizing enough that I don't even need to apply conditioner afterwards. I just rinse my hair with cold water and it's super shiny and thick it arrived super well packed too. amazing service, really.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have problems with my hair weak, bad and grecy. I try many products from many different companies but I find this shampoo and read the question about it and others reviews. so I decided try it really its changed my hair to the best and this is my scand order, thank all for a good advice to try this shampoo.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

We have been using this shampoo for years. The rosemary scent is so uplifting and it cleans oily scalps very well. It is a bit more drying than other regular shampoos but if you keep it on the scalp, it doesn’t strip away the oil from long hair, even with a quick rinse. I highly recommend this, especially for people sensitive to artificial fragrances. It’s wonderful and organic and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I used this shampoo (as well as the conditioner) many years ago when I noticed my hairline receding at the temples and research told me rosemary and lavender could promote hair growth. It didn't happen overnight but eventually I did see new hair growth. Now that I am in my 60's and concerned about thinning hair, I have started occasionally using it again. My curly hair looks full and healthy. (Same review posted for the conditioner.)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I’ve been using this for a while and I must admit it’s great! Noticed a difference in hair loss within a month. Moisturizing enough that you don’t conditioner afterwards. Leaves your scalp well hydrated. The bottle is relatively small but lasts a very very long time. It has a nice fragrance too.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I recently decided to bleach my hair for the first time and it has been super dry. I decided to look into this product because it is organic and all natural, and I have also been trying to grow out my hair. I washed it once with this and already my hair looks a million times healthier and more replenished. I will definitely be buying this for the rest of my lifetime. It also is EWG verified and has a low toxicity rating because it is made from natural ingredients. My hair looks both thicker, fuller, and shinier after literally just one use Its also hard for me to find hair stuff that does not break me out or dry out my hair and this one is so perfect because it does not cause me acne, but does not dry out my hair

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s a lively shampoo. It smell amazing rosemary just like it’s name. One of The best shampoos I have ever used. The price is excellent for the amount you get. The scent is good too. It makes my hair full of volume. I love this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel so shiny and soft and full of volume. I definitely recommend it