HR

Nourryy
Posted on Aug 14, 2021
Good

I bought this because I have really hard water and have been struggling to find a shampoo that will remove the buildup without making my hair dry as straw, so far this is doing the job! Scent is light and pleasant, not overpowering and does not linger. Lathers well and rinses clean. I suspect if you were to use it everytime you shampoo it may be too drying, but I think that is the case with most clarifying shampoos.

83392c19-ae83-44ce-9441-23d483470026
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this product in conjunction with its companion lemon-scented conditioner. This shampoo gets my hair squeaky clean and my hair is soft and luxurious. My hair smells clean and fresh, like a bowl of fresh lemons. It reminded me of the lemon-up shampoo I used when I was a teenager.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I absolutely love this shampoo. it cleanses very well, gives you that nice tingly feeling on the scalp and (at least to me) it's moisturizing enough that I don't even need to apply conditioner afterwards. I just rinse my hair with cold water and it's super shiny. the smell is just delicious! it arrived super well packed too. amazing service, really.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Smells good, Btw don’t use this shampoo every time u shower it’s gonna make your hair dry just use it whenever u feel like your roots are flat and oily with frizz no matter what u do, cuz it’s probably because of old products that need to be cleaned up so when u don’t feel like your hair or roots are too oily just use a normal shampoo that doesn’t say “deep cleanse” or “clarifying” or “deep cleansing”

Zainabiiiii
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is such an amazing product the size is great and also the quality i like to use it so much and it will age with you and from the package you will benefit from it sooo good smell

cd1944a6-477c-4030-91d5-04367e3fac62

The product itself is very nice, the lemon scent natural and absolutely good. A nice clarifying shampoo, whose natural composition works fine on you hair and scalp; I prefer the same series peppermint shampoo though. Avalon organics quality is always high, the package too is beautiful to watch and the size is perfect too.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This has a wonderful fresh, clean smell and feeling. I use a lot of hair products, so this was just what I needed for a clarifying weekly wash.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It's my third time purchasing this but the shampoo works extremely well for freezy hair and has a refreshing scent. Feels great after a nice shower and after having messy hair for many years, the issue has been solved.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love this shampoo. It smells wonderful. Good cleanses and doesn’t irritate the scalp. It would be great if there was a large size available too

Posted on May 21, 2022

Oh man the scent is amazing. size is small, 250ml afterall. avalon so it is quality. i use it daily. the package came well packed, i find it sensitive enough for my scalp.