HR

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This lotion has one of the best scents I've ever experienced. A very zesty fresh lemon scent. The moisture content and texture of it is also perfect, I can use it on my face and body. The packaging is also very minimal and the bottle looks sleek. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been using Avalon products for ages!! They are wonderful, natural products that moisturize my skin, have a beautiful texture and scent. This is the first time I used the lemon scent and it is so refreshing. The packaging is easy to use and the 12 ounces are a real bargain.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I bought three bottles of different scent, this one is most good scent one. Love it. Sometime I forgot if I already apply lotion, I smell my hand. Oh, lemon scent ! OK, I already did.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love the smell of lemon in the summer, it's refreshing. This body lotion has a lemon scent but with a drop of sweetness, like lemonade. It is a bit sticky at first but absorbed well, and also its smell loses from the initial sweetness. The cream does not nourish the skin very much. Good enough for summer, not enough for winter. Not wonderful but just fine.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Absolutely love this body lotion in the allovera version, this one is great as well just not for me, this lotion has a lovely lemon but it is very strong and smells a bit like over the top lemon soap bars. It's only this strong at first but it's enough for me not to like it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Scent is great and I use it mostly for my hands. Light and not sticky. Quality is good and I would buy it again. I actually bought unscented bottle as well to create my own smells (by adding essential oils).

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great smell, very strong smell though, of lemon, i didnt find it very effective, but i like that it is very easy to use and always at hands to moisturise yourself, pratical.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Wonderful smell of natural oranges. Really light and smooth cream. Can be applied on all body. not just hands and feet. Extra care on the elbow and ankles.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The smell could be slightly overwhelming but it is a decent lotion. Suitable for normal skin. It may not be enough if you have dry skin.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The lemon was a refreshing sent for summer use but it was a bit too watery on applying. I bought this because my preferred lotion wasn't available at the time and it made me miss my preferred lotion.