HR

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Amazing smell!

So first of all I had not realised that the vanilla was diluted with jojoba oil, but that's my bad because I did not pay close attention to the description. I bought it to add some to the solid lotion bars that I make but I don't think it's concentrated enough. The vanilla scent is amazing and probably the best I've purchased so far, just not as strong as I wanted. It could definitely be used as a natural perfume since it's mixed with jojoba oil.

a206ed30-ac88-46c3-abf0-ca3efc3ff714
76c1cd58-c520-48cf-bfb9-fc3de579e6d0
1dd877fa-b000-4da9-a3be-f3fa4dfccdef
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Wow, this is just too beautiful. I’m adding this to all the carrier oils and it’s making it 100 times more delicious! In combo with orange or rose oil, super delightful. Have not tried it for face oils though!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've always loved vanilla extract for baking. Now that I'm venturing into using essential oils I knew that I wanted to try vanilla. For me, it's a perfect base note for homemade perfume.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Vanilla is easily one of the most popular and recognizable scents and flavors in the world.I like this oil to add in face cream,face mask and base oil for face and body massage. For bedroom Aromoterapie is Amazing...to calm and sleep good! I recomandet it!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of essential oil. Vert clean and I use this vanilla as a natural perfume or add it on my favourite lotion and add a couple of drops of vanilla and I get so many compliments on how it smells so amazing

Rosy
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

The vanilla scent in this oil is nice and noticeable but not as strong as I would expect it to be. I used it by adding a few drops along with lavender oil on dryer balls and my laundry smelled wonderful.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I guess I assumed this would be 100% vanilla. I didn't realized it was in jojoba oil. I was looking for an intense enough scent for my diffuser and for making sprays. This is so faint, it is barely noticeable. Even when I use it on my wrists straight from the bottle, I can barely smell it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I boight this oil for my mom and she said she liked it. The sweetness of the vanilla really made her house feel cosy and warm (she uses it in a diffuser). The only downside is that there is a slight odor that reminds of fertilizer... I think this is due to the jojoba oil. I have noticed this with other dilluted oils from this brand as well. So in conclusion the vanilla smell is nice but the smell of the jojoba oil is too much for me. Next time I will buy from another brand like Now that does not have this lingering fertilizing smell.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Vanilla is one of the best scents on earth. Absolutely love it!