HR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing for hormonal support! I get pimple flare ups from too much dairy (it wreaks hormones in general), but this helps keep me regulated while having it every now and again. It is a teeny bottle, but I personally only use a single drop every night, so it will last me a long time!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Smell great. I just use two drops for my bath soak - the fragrance goes a long way. I think it does help with my mind clarity.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

scent is really soothing and helps with my daily wind down routine. i like to pair these with citrus and rosemary to use during the day too!

Posted on May 4, 2022

good natural essential oil, good scent. I use it with organic geranium oil in a diffuser to cleanse the surrounding and uplift the mood. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

good! its a strong oil, but very helpful for acne breakouts. i apply it directly, but it can be diluted with another oil or carrier oil as well.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Like the scent of clary sage in my shower gel. Hope it work on my hair with castor oil.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The very good quality of the essential oils of this brand.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

so great!!! i love this oil for my oily skin

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Love that it's organic and affordable. Will be using during labor to hopefully bring on strong contractions!