HR

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Fresh fragrance!

Aura Cacia's Lemon Essential Oil is very good quality! It's a great aromatherapy product that makes you feel more awake and mentally alert. It can be used in an oil diffuser and would make a great addition to aromatherapy candles, too. The product is very concentrated, so the bottle lasts quite a while.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in bergamot (or lemongrass, or lemon) with a couple of drops of either rosemary or peppermint and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. I like having variety of scents, which makes a bit of a pleasant surprise each morning. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great essential oil. It has an amazing strong lemon scent that would fill up your room. I use it in the humidifier along with lavender oil and it's literally a spa in my house. I'm happy with this oil's natural composition and the aromatherapy benefits it offers.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

i use this along with their peppermint for seasonal allergies and clogged nose. i also put some drops into my bath water to unclog nose because it has great properties for that. scent is heavenly and energizing. i trust the quality of this brand although this isnt organic. size is handy you can bring it when travelling.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

this smells so good and refreshing and uplifting I was scared because I never tried this brand before but it was really good and great value for money and quality

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Happy to add it to diffuser and to my existing toothpaste. Great essential oil with great taste and scent. I am using it and will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love Aura Cascia essential oils. Lemon is one of my favorites because it's so versatile. I use it in diffuser and face medical mask.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i love the smell! i bought it because i had a stye in my eye and it helps healing it. you put only 1 drop on a ear stick and put it on the stye, also with 1 drop of clove essential oil, and it helps.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Lemon has been my favorite. however, should be careful not to be in contact with clothes while using since the color of the oil is yellow due to the lemon peel