HR

Posted on May 16, 2022

Made with natural and quality essential oil, this room spray is perfect for me and my family. The citrus scent feels so refreshing and soothing. I use this spray when I don't have time to light a candle or use a diffuser. The size of this bottle is small enough for minimalist lifestyle.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Wow! Smells like fresh tangerine that has just been picked from the tree. the tangerine is the star and the grapes are less noticeable. The downside is as a lot of natural scents they do not hold for a long time. But at such a price it does not matter so much. Fun to use it throughout the day to refresh

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Smells just like pealing an orange when you start to open it and it fills the whole room with fresh orange smell. It doesn’t last very long but the smell is divine.

ae57e9ea-497a-466d-9653-62d08adc4b25
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The product smells great and fresh, on citrus and especially oranges. It is really intense, but gentle. The only disadvantage is that evaporates really quickly and lasts quite short. The composition is great, all natural scents. The pack size is just as it is to be. Not sure if I’ll buy again due to fact it vanishes quickly.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love this smell! It smells like a tangerine+grapefruits peeling. I feel like the smell of tangerine stand out to me more than grapefruit. And I would spray this around me whenever I am stressed out and it helps to me to get refreshed. Overall, it good but I feel like it last for few minutes only. Hope brand change the formular to take smell lasting longer.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Loved the scent of this a lot and spray it in my apartment. Have not used it as a body mist. Again it does not seem to linger that long but is delightful to use. I would repurchase it. The scent is of good quality but does not last long enough in the air I feel.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I really like the smell, it's refreshing and clean. It smells like you've just peeled an orange or something citrusy... It's not very suitable as a body spray in my opinion, it fades quickly and you don't really want to smell like orange peel (well, maybe some people do). I like spraying it after cooking to reduce smoky or other weird smells, also in the bathroom or to refresh my teenage son's room - very efficient! I will order again, but as an air freshener and not as a body spray.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Don't know how it feels on the skin. I use it as an air freshener for bathrooms and absolutely love it, because it doesn't have a classical air freshener scent, feels more like purfume. Going to get more.