HR

Posted on May 4, 2022
The smell of nature!

I bought this as a gift for my bf cause he loves the smell of eucalyptus. He enjoys giving us a few spritz before we sleep, and to be honest it's kinda nice, calming and has a soothing effect. I'm not sure if it's in my head, but i enjoy it, because the scent is very natural and not overly strong (because we tend to sneeze when there's a very strong / pungent smell. With the aircon on and a good 2-3 spritz, I felt like I was in a cooler country walking in nature.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Quality product - comes in a nice metal bottle. Only need a few spritz as the smell is incredibly strong, though not as lasting as other brands I’ve used. Great for the wardrobe and home fabrics!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I like the invigorating scent of the Eucalyptus essential oil, the convenient size and use it daily for the uplifting benefit it gives! Aura Cacia has produced natural quality products for years and I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I use this during the day to create a refreshing and uplifting mood in my house. I work from home so it's nice to spritz it in my home-office midday. The Eucalyptus scent is so clean and fresh!

Believe it or not I love to spray my car with this delicious mist, after the kids go to soccer practice this is the best

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like to use for air freshening in the bathroom and toilet

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love the spritz! Eucalyptus scent is refreshing in the room.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

the scent is only so so & it's very mild, It didn't last very long.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love this brand of spray. Have gotten the other scent as well.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Not much of eucalyptus scent, unlike the comments from the many reviews. A little disappointing.

62d8e313-ee0d-4b5c-9ce4-c1ef6df821f6