HR

Posted on May 3, 2022
很好!

aura cacia's products are of very good quality. Sometimes for money saving purpose, I'd purchase a different brand, though. Yet, if affordable, always go for Aura Cacia. As to this lavender, the smell is so genuine (if you have ever travelled to Provence and purchased that there, you'd agree)

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Aura acacia has a nice lavender scent. I use the oil in the dryer on a washcloth & in my homemade cleaners for a nice scent. You can also put the oil in a spray bottle of water to spray on sheets or in a room.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Smell so nice. I'm using it to diffuse & also DIY freshener with other Essential Oils.

d06e0774-ab93-4ab7-88fa-b6a4cdfb709b
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

it makes it very hard to use just a few drops, so a bottle of 120 ml ends faster than the 59 ml one. the oil just spill out.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using their products for decades now. The best lavender oil on the market.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love the brand Aura Cacia lavender oil at a good value from iHerb!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Bigger size bottle. But still the same lovely lavender fragrance from aura cacia. My favourite brand of lavender essential oil. Will recommend.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Taste great~package good~very useful~!Taste great~package good~very useful~!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I have a small business and I rely on this product for my lavender scents. Aura Cacia is the best, longest lasting lavender on the market. I have tried many brands. You will save tons of money by buying this size.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

This can lasts for a year and i like it better than the Now brand. Though more expensive, the scent is lighter and more soothing in comparison.