HR

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

this is my second purchase. product has a nice scent. and does not contain many nasty chemicals that are harmful to the body. product is not soapy with many suds as well. it also works well on cleaning my windows. although i do find it expensive, the product can last for quite long as i do not use a lot at any one time.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am pregnant and look for something safe and not too strong scent. So far it does a decent job but if its too dirty then it might be difficult. Size is good for the price. I would buy it again. It does not have harmful chemicals! So far i am pretty satisfied.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I’ve easily repurchased this about 10 times. I have many mirrors & children that love to touch them. This cleans quickly & leaves no streaks or residue.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This window cleaner worked wonderfully! I cannot understand why people want to use toxic cleaners when products like this are available.. It also had a nice mild citrus aroma..

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm yet to try this product but I read amazing reviewes about the product. I also like the clean ingredients in it and it smells nice.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love the fact that this product thoroughly cleans windows and mirrors yet it is hypoallergenic and plant-based. It does not contain a bunch of harmful chemicals so I highly recommend this cleaner. I use Attitude products faithfully for cleaning.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am switching out my cleaning supplies to a safe nontoxic line, specifically attitude. This window cleaner works very well. Very happy. Will re-purchase again and again. Also, I am a big fan of the scent.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It works great. I just wish it had a less vinegary smell to it and more citrusy smell like the other products from this line.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

I love this mirror cleaner, the bottle is easy to hold and spread them out to the window or mirror, Inuse it every day on my bathroom groans door, there is no mark after using it, the grass door look shiny and clean, I will keep on using this cleaner!

I love this product and have been buying it for many years. It works with any kind of cloth. Washes glass and mirrors once or twice. As I remember how we used to wipe the glass with lumps of newspaper to shine, it already takes a shiver - how much effort had to be applied. And now - pshiknul, wiped. The beauty! Обожаю это средство и много лет уже его покупаю. Оно работает с любыми тряпочками. Стекла и зеркала отмывает на раз-два. Как вспомню, как мы раньше до блеска протирали стекла комками газетными, аж дрожь берет - сколько сил надо было прилагать. А сейчас - пшикнул, вытер. Красота!