HR

Posted on Sep 9, 2021
My sweet treat

These are great, I love peanuts and they remind me of snickers. I bought them again even though they have maltitol. I never have more one at a time so it doesn’t cause a big spike. Worth it

2705e9ce-44c3-4156-8117-b9c848d13197
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality of this item is better than original sugar loaded products. I loved the peanuts packed into the caramel, creamy ingredients filling in every bite. The chocolate was smooth and delicious. The low sugar content and low carbohydrate count equals guilt free enjoyment. It is a delight to eat and leaves you feeling very satisfied.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality of this item is better than original sugar loaded mint products. I loved the caramel , creamy ingredients filling in every bite. The chocolate was smooth and delicious. The low sugar content and low carbohydrate count equals guilt free enjoyment. It is a delight to eat and leaves you feeling very satisfied.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This nut roll is one of the best tasting in the Atkins lineup. Tastes just like snickers. Great quality and size with a nice caramel chew. Low carb so good to eat on a keto diet. Just writing this review and describing how nice this is makes me want to buy this quality snack again

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This was my first time to try these bars and I bought them in an effort to have a healthier option for my snacks and, as I wrote in the title, I would/will buy them again. I was most surprised to find that they both 1) tasted like they look (like a normal sugary bar would) and 2) that the sweetness wasn't a bad flavor like many healthy/low sugar products are. They are a good size for a snack and I found that one was the perfect amount. (I ate 2 once, and my enjoyment of the 2nd one went way down so after that I stuck with one.) When you're trying to be healthier this bar feels extravagant and will cheer you up. Besides that, I got it shipped overseas and I was happy that it arrived in a timely manner with no hassles.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Oh my goodness, these are the best! If you have a sweet tooth and like peanuts and chocolate, this one is for you! Perfect size for an afternoon snack, or an evening "indulgent." I have never been disappointed with any of the Atkins bars that I have purchased. This bar is a perfect size to enjoy. I'm watching my carb intake because of my last A1c test. I have a sweet tooth, this takes care of that without all the sugar!

Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic... Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic... Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic...

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am on a low-carb diet and I miss having sweet things. I loved these bars. It's like having your cake and eating it too! The price was very competitive and I find that these bars satisfy my sweet tooth. I am definitely going to buy these again!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this item ! This is a great option with a exellent taste. The pacage contains 5 bars and they are a fine size for a snack or an replcement for a meal. A nice to goo meal. The taste is like snickers. Atkins products are always good quality and a fine price. They also come in many diffrent sorts so i think everyone can find their favorit .