HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I haven't used this yoga mat spray yet, I ordered this because it's the only spray mat that I saw on Iherb. also I love lavender essential oil and it contains it. hope this spray will remove odors from my mat and clean it well. it's a great sport accessory to have in your house.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Awesome product! Comes with the microfiber cloth. Smells amazing. Easy to use and so essential for yogis :) Love that it’s all natural as well.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I loved this set -- disinfectant spray and wash cloth are in the set, every thing you need to clean your mat. Handy size bottle and smells nice.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I use the spray for cleaning my mat. It has a refreshing smell and does a good job of removing the dirt on the mat. It is a quick and efficient solution when you want a clean space but do not have enough time to scrub and thoroughly clean.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love this spray as it is quick to wipe away and leaves a pleasant after scent. I am going through my first bottle quite quickly, so for some this may not be worth the price. I do appreciate that comes with a free microfiber towel. I have already ordered my second bottle. I want to say my first bottle lasted me about a month of use but I exercise a few times a week.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I like the scent a lot. I took away 1 star is because the spray doesn't work that well, it leaks. The towel is synthetic so it doesn't wipe that well. I would prefer if they would lower their price instead of the free towel. Another suggestion is that they will offer just the refill in larger volume with a better price.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Lovely product with a great scent. Cleans the mat well as well.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Nicely scented . Use it safely on my yoga mat . Has lasted me a good amount of time.